- 1.Which mobile devices can I register?
Currently supported models are as follows.
Galaxy S III, Galaxy Tab II 7'/10.1'(Firmware update version), Galaxy Note 10.1', Galaxy Camera
* You can only register mobile devices that have the Samsung Link application installed. However, we are planning to support downloading the application onto other existing models in the future.
- 2.Which PC can I register?
You can register any brand PC with Samsung Link as long as the PC satisfies the minimum requirements of the Samsung Link software.
CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.6 GHz or higher
RAM: 2 GB or higher
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
* However, you must install the software before registering the PC to use Samsung Link.
- 3.Can I use Samsung Link on a Mac?
At present, Samsung Link only supports the Windows operating system.
- 4.Which camera can I register?
At present, supported camera models is MV900 that support the Wi-Fi feature. More models will be added in the future.